The Loop of the Moselle, your holidays by bike, motorhome and boat.

Heritage and history

ALLIANCE SQUARE

ALLIANCE SQUARE

NANCY
This square originally called Saint Stanislas Square is part of the architectural unity commissioned by Stanislas from...
ANCIEN HOPITAL DU SAINT ESPRIT ET ANCIEN HOTEL DE PIMODAN

ANCIEN HOPITAL DU SAINT ESPRIT ET ANCIEN HOTEL DE PIMODAN

TOUL
This residence contains vestiges of the historical and architectural heritage of Toulouse: the former hospital of the...
BASILICA SAINT-EPVRE

BASILICA SAINT-EPVRE

NANCY
The basilica was built in the 19th century and has beautiful stained glass and wood panelling, some of which was made...
CATHEDRAL

CATHEDRAL

NANCY
Built by architects Jules Hardouin Mansart and Germain Boffrand in the early 18th century, the cathedral's railings...
CHARTERHOUSE OF BOSSERVILLE

CHARTERHOUSE OF BOSSERVILLE

ART SUR MEURTHE
The Charterhouse of Bosserville in Art-sur-Meurthe was founded by duke Charles IV in 1666 along the river Meurthe. It...
CHATEAU DE FLEVILLE

CHATEAU DE FLEVILLE

FLEVILLE DEVANT NANCY
Just fifteen minutes' drive from Place Stanislas, the Château de Fléville juxtaposes a superb mediaeval keep 30 metres...
CHÂTEAU DU BAS DE CHAMPIGNEULLES

CHÂTEAU DU BAS DE CHAMPIGNEULLES

CHAMPIGNEULLES
In the early 18th century, François Christophe Le Prud’homme, Count of Fontenoy, ordered the construction of a vast...
CHURCH SAINT SEBASTIEN

CHURCH SAINT SEBASTIEN

NANCY
Overlooking the square Charles III, Saint Sebastian’s Church was built in the 18th century to plans for a hall-church...
EGLISE DES CORDELIERS

EGLISE DES CORDELIERS

NANCY
The Church of the Cordeliers (Eglise de Cordeliers) is named after the Franciscan Order whose members wore a cord...
EGLISE NOTRE DAME DE BONSECOURS

EGLISE NOTRE DAME DE BONSECOURS

NANCY
A modest chaple and sanctuary lay until 1738  on the site of the graves of the Burgundians who died at the Battle of...
FORT DE FROUARD AND THE BATTERIE DE L’EPERON

FORT DE FROUARD AND THE BATTERIE DE L’EPERON

FROUARD
The Batterie de l'Éperon, located at the northern tip of the Moselle loop, is a unique site housing, in one location, a...
LA DOUËRA

LA DOUËRA

MALZEVILLE
The Lorraine painter Charles Cournault (1815-1904) was trained by Delacroix. His house in Malzéville near Nancy of...