This understated former collegiate church with its Romanesque architecture was built in the late 12th century, on the cusp of the transition between the Romanesque and Gothic eras. It was listed as a historic monument in 1924. Built on the site of an older chapel, it houses the tomb of Saint Eucharius. The organ, listed in 1984 and restored in 1999, was manufactured in 1847 by Claude Ignace Callinet and has a total of 23 stops. The paintings, also listed, date from the 18th century.