Opposite the water garden, a few minutes' walk from the town center and the famous Place Stanislas, and all amenities, the Nancy river port welcomes you in a wooded and flowered setting according to the seasons, on a pleasant and lively site in summer. Labeled Blue Flag since 2005, the Nancy Saint Georges marina is strengthening its actions in favor of sustainable development: reduction of waste, selective sorting and composting, respect for the site and mobilization for the environment. Port Municipal (open 7 days a week and all year round)
- Waterways: Marne-Rhine Canal (East) - PK 164 – NANCY
- Allowed templates: up to 25 m
- Draft: 2.10 m
- Air draft: 3.50 m
- Capacity: 40 places
SERVICES AND EQUIPMENT
- Harbor master's office: reception, cultural and tourist information, sale of the Museo pass.
- Water, Electricity, Showers, Sanitary facilities
- Selective sorting and composting
- Unloading station (bilge water and valve water) with free access
- Open water ramp.
- shops, museums - exhibitions, shows and major events (Saint Nicolas Festival, Nancy Jazz Pulsations, Le Livre sur la Place, Rendez-vous place Stanislas), pharmacy, doctor, transport (Tram, bus, train station TGV) and bike rental.